Present : Loïc Charles, Guillaume Daudin, Béatrice Dedinger, Paul Girard
Points discussed :
– RICARDO advancement
– Link with the “Atelier de Cartographie” at SciencesPo and their Google project on representing flow data
– Long-term hosting of the database. Huma-Num seems more promising than the external alternatives. Maybe SciencesPo library in link with BE Quali ?
– Date choice for the 1st semester 2014 meeting (24/05/14)
– Discussion of the best way to do retranscribe the data. Waiting for some SMSI news.
– Discussion about how to include the primary data (pictures) in the datascape
– We will ask SciencesPo DSI for 150 Go of shared, backed up, server space for stockpile our data accessible by FTP.
– Planning of regular methodology meetings with at least Paul, Béatrice, Loïc and Guillaume : January 30th, March 6th, April 3rd, May 24th