# September 12th 2017 meeting
Attending : Loïc Charles, Guillaume Daudin, Béatrice Dedinger, Paul Girard, Guillaume Plique
We are finishing the administrative papers.
# Guillaume Plique
Guillaume presented his work on the datascape. E.g. :
– Quantities are integrated in “indicators”
– One can know follow the evolution of the content of a classification (there is a discussion of the usefulness of that feature)
– The glossary has been integrated
– One can now filter networks by daughter classification
We discuss on the priority for the end of Guillaume’s work : permalinks or exports. We decide permalink are more important.
We have not heard from the SciencesPo library since July. We will recontact them.
# Checking retranscription
We are missing 1789 La Rochelle I & X
We are waiting for the Échelles du Levant
– Bibliothèque de l’Institut : we already had the data to be found there, but we know have better pictures.
– Narbonne: we have not managed to secure the pictures yet. We will ask Florence if she can do it with INED.
– The data from Elizabeth Cross is interesting, but not easy to integrate in the database.
– We might need to check in Dermigny / Haudrère / Weber for data on trade by the East Indies Company.
– We decide on including a one hour “hands on” session with Matlo. It will last an hour.
The latest version has new data.
Matlo will re-do the homepage and more documentation, allowing downloading of exchange rates and entity database
The Ricardo project will open a Github depository and an “hypothèses” blog.
# Next meetings
10/10 9.30 am
14/11 9.30 am
19/12 5pm closing meeting
19/12 8pm Closing dinner